- Lemon verbena is believed to have a calming effect on the body and mind, making it an effective treatment for anxiety, stress, and sleep disorders.
- The herb has digestive properties, helping to relieve bloating, indigestion, and nausea.
- Lemon verbena is also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and may be effective in reducing inflammation in the body.
- The herb may also have a mild diuretic effect, helping to promote the elimination of excess fluids from the body.
- Lemon verbena is considered a cooling herb, with a soothing and calming effect on the body and mind.
- It is believed to have a gentle energy, promoting feelings of comfort and relaxation.
- Lemon verbena is classified as a nervine, helping to calm and soothe the nervous system.
- It is also considered a carminative, helping to relieve digestive discomfort and promote healthy digestion.
- Lemon verbena is often used in herbal medicine to treat anxiety, stress, and sleep disorders, as well as to promote relaxation and restful sleep.
- The herb is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, making it useful in the treatment of inflammatory conditions and fluid retention.